Industrial Indicators front-office staff have been mobilized to work from home in response to COVID-19. Rest assured, we remain fully operational and ready to help your business.
I would like to assure you that our top priority at Industrial Indicators is the health and safety of our employees and customers and we are taking all necessary precautions for that purpose. I also want to inform you that Industrial Indicators is deemed an Essential Business, as defined by the Federal Government and State of Maryland, and that we will be staying up and running to support you during this challenging time.
Our SmartBolts products support critical industries, businesses, and operations. We know we have an obligation to continue to support our customers throughout. Currently, we are fully operational and do not anticipate any disruption in our supply chain or outgoing shipments.
We will continue to serve our customers, monitor the COVID-19 situation as it develops, and respond to guidance from government and local authorities on the subject. Please contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about how we can continue to support your business operations.
How We Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
During this time of uncertainty, the safety and wellbeing of our team members and our customers is our top priority. As an organization, we have taken many preventive measures to limit the potential spread of the virus and mitigate the impact to our business and yours. Below are key actions taken to date.
- Increased cleaning frequency of high-touch areas in our facilities
- Deployment of communications to team members sharing COVID-19 guidance from federal, state, or local sources
- Canceled or rescheduled company events
- Limitations placed on global and domestic business travel
- Educated team members and are actively practicing social distancing measures such as maintaining a minimum amount of space between employees
- Mandatory remote work for all office staff who can complete their work outside Industrial Indicators facilities
- Provided personal protective equipment, including gloves and face masks, to employees
- Limited visitors to our facilities to business-critical visits and deliveries only